RODNEY ATKINS!





June went to her first concert this weekend! And she seriously did great, I was so impressed with her. Earlier in the day, I went to get her some noise cancelling headphones from Dick's and they were seriously so cute on her. They squished her cheeks a little bit and made them look even chunkier. We went with the Mauldins and Anna and Ruth. She was just hanging out on Anna's lap for a little bit and then I could tell she was getting tired so I put her in the carrier and she fell asleep almost instantly. Sleeping with her little headphones on was the cutest thing I've EVER seen!

She woke up and I changed her diaper then she nursed and fell asleep again. I was so worried the loud music was going to bother her too much but she didn't seem bothered by it at all. What a relief.

And Rodney Atkins was great!! He's had some really good singles over the years and it was super fun to hear them in person. The feel of the scera shell is really fun too because there's not too many people, it's cool outside, and you can either sit on a blanket or chair and be super comfortable. I would definitely go to a concert there again!

Check the last picture for June's little "rock on" hand sign. ;)

No comments