Life Lately

Is it possible for a 2 month old to be a Mama's girl? Or is that just how ALL 2 month olds are? I feel like every time I try to give her to someone, she just cries until she is back with me. She doesn't so much do this with Jake, but any of my friends that want to hold her, she does. It's something that's very endearing for me, but it's also not the easiest thing to deal with! I want my friends to be able to love on her and I don't want her to be a spoiled mama's girl as she gets to be older... But for now, it's fine with me.




June's not the best at helping with collecting eggs, but she sure is a cute tagalong. This day was pretty warm outside, but under the shade, it's so much cooler. She was pretty fussy and then I laid her on the blanket and she immediately started cheering up and smiling. I texted my next door neighbor to come out and hang with us since it was so nice out. This is June compared to her baby boy who is 5 months old. June is a TALL girl!

I love the days  June and I can just relax together. I admit, we sleep in until 10 am WAY too often, but other day we are pretty productive. I'm just so happy she is a happy, easy going baby who loves being outside as long as she doesn't get too hot. And we are loving this Utah weather.

I love that I grew this girl and I can now force her to be my best friend. ;)

No comments