Sam gets married!








My best friend from college got married this weekend to the love of her life and I'm so, so excited for them to begin their journey as a family! The sealing was beautiful and amazing at the Bountiful temple, she looked *FLAWLESS* in her wedding dress and veil, and the reception was so well put together and neatly decorated.

Sam is one of my funniest and kindest friends. She will drop everything at any second to do something for you. She's generous and loving and when I say funny, I mean it. There have been so many times I've fallen on the floor laughing from what she says.

She also has the kindest family in the world. I was kinda hoping I would marry into it, but her only unmarried brother is a LITTLE too young for me ;) Haha

I'm so happy Sam has found Wic and that they are finally together forever. They make the best couple... That was proven when there was a dance party at the end of the reception and they were both GETTING DOWN.

June slept through most of the reception. She was a trooper and didn't get a good nap the whole day. I can't wait until she's walking and talking so we can dance with her and hear her giggle. But for now I'm enjoying the naps she takes on us and her gummy smiles. We sure love her and we love our Sam!

No comments