Stressful days but happy babies





June was so happy and good today, which I am so grateful for because today was such a stressful day for me and Jake. Trying to figure out time, money, and scheduling is so much more difficult when you throw a baby into the mix. Of course we knew that it would be like this when we decided we wanted a baby, but now that we're actually dealing with all of it, life is crazy!

Luckily we make a good team and problems are solved pretty quickly with us. But it looks like my time at my job that I've had for two years is ending this summer, and Jake's time will be 100% dedicated to the MCAT. I'm looking forward to going a little bit crazy being a full time stay at home mom with June, and then trying to play student and mom when we both start school this fall.

Having a baby when you and your husband are both students is tricky - his grades are more important than mine (sorry, it's true) so I want to make sure he can do all the studying he needs to be successful in his classes. I'm really hoping these next 6 months fly by and that June stays a happy, sweet baby who likes to snuggle her mom and sleep in class ;)

PS. This jumper is sized 6 months... Nooooooooooooooo. My baby is growing up! Today I collected a whole trash bag full of the clothes she's already grown out of and it makes me so sad. She's still so tiny to me, but I know she's SO much bigger than she was before. Time is weird - I wanted it to speed up and get me out of the newborn stage, but I also want it to slow down!

No comments