Swimming with Monica and Ammon






I have been trying to get together with Monica and Celeste for a few weeks now, and we all finally made it happen! Ammon's parents are headed on a mission so Monica and Ammon are able to live at their house which means SWIMMING! Monica and I set a date for all of us to go swimming together and it was so fun to see June and Celeste interact with each other and be all cute in swimsuits. I can't wait until June can move around a little more and start to play with us like Celeste!

Monica and I get along really well because we agree on pretty much everything regarding parenting and birth. Usually we only see each other at big family functions when we're trying to converse with each other AND everyone else so it was nice to spend some one on one time together hahaha. It was also fun for Ammon and Jake to get to know each other a little better.

June fell asleep as I stood in the shade of the umbrella. She hasn't fallen asleep without nursing with me in a few weeks so it was really sweet to just rock back and forth with her and then get to sit down and cuddle her on the pool chair. She slept for about an hour while Celeste watched a show, Monica and I chatted in the sun, and Jake and Ammon did some tricks into the pool.

We all eventually got hungry and decided to go to Cubby's for lunch. Every time I go there, it's mainly for the fries so I got chicken poblano soup and then two types of fries. I should probably branch out and get a sandwich or burger from there, but the fries are too good to pass up! Especially with the fry sauce. We sat outside for probably another hour and a half. Celeste had her parents take her to the bathroom 4 times which was hilarious, while June had a dirty diaper and we changed her right there on the table.

Saturdays are nice when we all get to spend the day together. I know one day soon, Saturdays will be filled with just me and June while Jake studies so I'm really soaking it up!

In the evening, we went to Babies R Us to check if they had anything really good on sale (they didn't except sunscreen and Honest diapers). Then we picked up a to go order of skillet queso and flatbread pizza from Chili's and watched Miracle together while June was an angel baby and went right to sleep.

I love our life together!

No comments