Do you want to see more formal photos? Yes.

Well, I don't know about you, but I want to! We were sort of impatient with getting these photos (Sorry, Talmage) but we were so excited with the few sneak peeks that he had sent us that we were tired of waiting! Talmage was able to get them to us this past weekend and when we looked at them Sunday morning, we were sooooo happy. We think they turned out great, and I'm also really happy that you can't tell how cold I am in all of these pictures. All in favor of wearing long john garments on our actual wedding day!

Just so I can remember this day for all the craziness that it was... At work, I was telling a girl named Trinity that I had bridals that night and I had no one to do my hair and makeup. So what did she do? She told me she does hair and makeup and would love to do that for me! So nice.

After work, I went to class and then I had to figure out a bouquet situation. I ended up ordering one from some flower shop in Provo (that Jackie actually ordered, not me) and when I got there... it was trash. It was like, 12 white roses with one piece of greenery. So then I went to Hobby Lobby and got all these fake flowers and put them together in hopes of making a decent looking bouquet. It was like $85 bucks in total for the real flowers and fake flowers. Well. It would have to do.

I rushed over to Trinity's, after Facetiming Beth and asking, "Does this look too fake?!?!" and got my hair and makeup done. She's amazing, really. Extremely talented and didn't even let me pay her when I offered. So nice. Anyway. We were running late because I got there a little bit late and Talmage was texting and saying he was ready. We were picking him up, so I was like, "Jake, go grab all my stuff (my dress, my shoes, my EVERYTHING! haha) go get him, then I'll just meet you guys there!" Somehow . . . miraculously, I was able to finish, meet Jake as he was starting his truck, contact Talmage on where to pick him up, and go! AND we were able to have enough light to get some shots like this.

In between a few of the pictures, we would hop in the truck to get warmed up. Probably a good idea, and luckily Jake's truck cranked the heat! 

LASTLY... We didn't do a first look... Mainly because I'm not super sentimental about that stuff, but also because I changed from my regular clothes into my dress IN THE TRUCK while they were chatting outside of it, and when I got out, I couldn't zip my dress all the way, so I was like, "Jake can you zip this?!" Hahahaha. It was pretty terrible if you're a bride that's super sentimental... Luckily Jake and I are just right for each other and thought it was pretty funny. 











No comments