One Positive Thing 2/6

Today I realized that I didn't have to take my test yet, but that Tuesday is also a regular day for the test! So instead of booking it to the testing center after my last class, I met up with Jake, got my debit card and car keys, left him to take his test and I went to the grocery store BY MYSELF! Usually it's me and Jake which is also so fun, but sometimes it's nice to just go through each aisle slowly. We needed so many things I couldn't even make a list for it all so I really did go through every single aisle, even the pet aisle. . . which is funny, because for our pets, you can only find their stuff at IFA. :)

But when I got to the grocery store, I got a front row spot. You know, the spots that are right next to the handicapped spots. So that was awesome! I pulled in, and then when you walk into Smith's, they have a chinese food place inside..... I was starving so I also stopped there! Haha. I got some fried rice and started shopping in no hurry at all . . . not a care in the world!!! It was so awesome!

When I left, I wasn't sure I would have time to take it all home because I wasn't sure how long Jake's test would take, but I went ahead and drove home anyway and I was able to unload everything, unpack the pork into little plastic baggies, eat my cucumbers that I had soaked in lemon juice the night before, let my chickens out to roam, check on the baby chicks, jam to Taylor Swift on our echo, and then grab my book and drive back to get him. He hadn't even texted me yet, but it was getting close to being two hours since I had left him and I just sat in the parking lot waiting for him to tell me he was done! Not 5 minutes after I parked, he was ready. He texted me, "I'm coming to kiss your face off!" Hahaha

It turns out that he was super excited about his grade, BUT DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT HE GOT . . . He was telling me that his lab partner had gotten an 80 on the multiple choice, but I, being the mean wife I am (ha ha), didn't ask what he got because I wasn't sure he wanted to tell me . . . but then later he said, "I was trying so hard not to tell you what I got!" And I said, "What'd you get?!?!!" and he said, "You'll have to look yourself!" And so I pulled up his grades and he had gotten a 100% on the multiple choice! So proud of him! Hahha

Anyway! Monday was pretty good, and we got 2 fresh eggies from our chickens.

No comments