Baby Shower #1! #Photodump






 ^^ Olivia, of course, took these pictures! And I LOVE THEM.








My first baby shower was in Coppell so that all my family could be there with me, including my dad's family and then my awesome high school friends. It was December 30th and Jaidyn and her mom Jennifer hosted. The aesthetic was right up my alley . . . everything turned out so cute!

It was so fun to see all my friends and all the aunts on my dad's side. They came to WIN on the games we played. Olivia designed the games (with little help from me . . . My help was like, "Okay, let's move that word down . . . okay a little bit more . . . yeah, looks good). I have to show those off because they turned out so good.





It was also so fun to open up gifts with everyone. It's generally my least favorite part, but the gifts aren't *really* for me, so I got to celebrate with Jake for the little baby that gets to wear all the cute stuff we got. I'm also REALLY thankful for the diapers and wipes we got, even though no one's quote brave enough to buy us the cloth diapers we registered for! Hahaha 

Overall, it was a really fun day with great snacks and great people. Carli and Kelly were even able to come which was really fun for me. It's weird being pregnant in a completely different state from your family because they don't see you as you grow. They just saw me at 12 weeks when I was BARELY showing and then saw me at like 26 weeks and BOOM, big belly. We get to do it all over again on Saturday with a Utah baby shower! 







No comments