celebrating my bIRTHDAY!

i turned 21 on the 27th! it was very fun, and very low-key . . . just my style. :)

i went to work and then i took my family to the airport. we got stuck in traffic for a little while, but luckily Lisette offered to drive and I just got to "sit back and relax" as she said while she drove. haha. I don't love to drive sometimes, so that was nice of her . . .

our awesome mom also got us some facials to get together. unfortunately we didn't realize they were closed on mondays so I'm going to have to go on my own, but i'm super excited about it. i've never had one so it'll be interesting! she and our sister amanda also sent us some cards to my house:)

my grandma let me pick through some serious clinique stuff and also gave me some other gifts which was soo nice of her! i got some cute lipstick i'll hopefully actually wear, a ton of mascara, face watch, lotion, and some other makeup i now don't have to buy for a while!

then i met up with samantha, which was great, i hadn't seen her in a while. we were gonna go eat at red rock but lisette called and said she forgot her wallet in my car so we decided to eat closer in bountiful and we just ate pei wei. i seriously love asian food. i could eat it all the time (we just had it the night before at tepanyaki . . . a great, expensive birthday tradition but the food is soooo good). we chatted and then she FILLED UP MY ENTIRE TANK OF GAS! so freaking nice!!

then i drove home and jake was like, "oh my gosh, i haven't seen you allllllllll day." haha and then we watched fixer upper, probably, and went to sleep which was fun. i also came home to a gift from Jake's aunt amanda. she gave me some new mascara and self-tanner which I'm actually so appreciative of because I've been meaning to try a self-tanner but just haven't shot the bullet. so woohoo!

and best of the best, Jake's sweet mom sent 21 reasons we love Lynnette in the group text. i married into the best family! she also shared this picture she took of jake and me from the first time I was at the farm .... oh my gosh, how did I not know I loved him (and them) then!?!?


he's soooooo cuuuuute!!! <3 <3 



woohoo to being 21! 




No comments