finals time!

I can't believe this semester is already over?!?! We started finals today, and Jake and I will both finish by Tuesday and then I have a whole glorious 5 days off of work! I don't think we're going to go anywhere because we feel like we've been go-go-go and we've gone south a lot this semester, so we're just going to stay home, hang with the chickens, and try to finish some projects around the house. AKA start new ones. Jake is lucky I love him. . . because I know he just wants to tear the house apart!

We're excited for this spring semester mainly because I have 9 AM WORK!! It's only an hour after 8 am obviously, but it's sooo much nicer than waking up at 8 for some reason! Mine and Jake's bodies pretty much naturally wake up at 7:30... and the 6:30 alarm has been a killer. I think during spring term we'll be able to use our bodies as alarms which will be so nice!

It's going to be a tricky semester for the both of us, I think, but it'll be good to get it over with in just 6 weeks and then we get to party at the farm for about 8 weeks! We're excited to help out around the farm, be around family, and just lay low & hang out for a while. Aaron and Ben will also be there and Beth will hopefully come around with their new baby so we're SUPER excited!

Just thought I'd post before spring term started! Wooooohooooooooooooooooo

No comments